Please find a few resources below to help make your experience on our site more accessible:
- If you have trouble seeing web pages
- If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives
- Speech recognition software such as Dragon allows a user to navigate around a website through voice commands.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing
- Closed Captioning – Closed captioning on videos allows all users to experience the presentation by overlaying real-time visual transcripts of the audio track over the video. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
- Volume Controls – Every device such as a computer, tablet, or mobile device has the ability to adjust the volume. Additionally, videos and audio presentations have their own individual volume controls within their media players. Adjusting both your device’s volume and your media player’s volume can make the listening experience more enjoyable.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, please contact us for assistance.